Is it okay to eat fish every day? According to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, adults should eat no less than 8 oz of seafood every week. Fish provides you with many necessary nutrients, and it’s a perfect source of omega-3 fatty acids. But how would your body react if you started to eat fish every day?
Parents often teach their kids that fish is good for their health. However, specialists don’t recommend eating this product more often than 3 or 4 times a week. Let’s find out why is that!
Which kinds of fish are the healthiest 1:13
Why fish is good for your heart 1:50
What nutrients fish contains 2:13
Fish and diabetes 2:26
How fish helps to fight depression 2:52
Why you should eat more fish in winter 3:27
Fish and your brain 3:53
Why too much omega-3 could be bad for you 4:46
What’s the danger of eating too much fish liver oil 5:04
The most dangerous thing about eating fish every day 5:40
The Paul Greenberg’s experiment 7:13
#eatingfish #goodforyourhealth #healthyheart
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, trout, herring, and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. These are the acids that help your brain work and support the health of your heart.
– When you eat fish, you provide your body with vitamins B2 and D, magnesium, zinc, iron, calcium, phosphorus, and potassium!
– One of the most widespread kinds of this disorder is type 1 diabetes. It has been proved that people who eat fish every day don’t suffer from type 1 diabetes as often as those who don’t have fish in their diet.
– . Fish also has natural anti-inflammatory properties, making your blood flow better. Your brain starts to work more effectively as well, and your mood swings get smoothed out.
– Your body usually synthesizes vitamin D in the sun, but if it’s winter or you spend a lot of time inside, fish is one of the few remaining sources of vitamin D.
– It also turns out that people whose diet includes a lot of fish have more gray matter in those areas of the brain responsible for emotions and memory. Gray matter is brain tissue which has neurons that store memories and process information.
– If you include a lot of fish liver or fish liver oil in your diet, you might have too much vitamin A accumulated in your body. This can lead to very unpleasant consequences: diarrhea, nausea, headache, and skin irritation, for example.
– The most dangerous thing about eating fish every day is mercury poisoning. Mercury (aka quicksilver) is a substance that occurs naturally in the environment.
– If you’re not a child or a pregnant woman, you can eat fish every day without any health complications. The only condition is that you don’t eat fish high in mercury more often than twice a week.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: