How to boost your mental power? Statistics show that 14% of young Americans experience a decline in their brain function. Your brain, just like your muscles, needs to be exercised in order to function properly. So if you’re feeling sluggish, having troubles concentrating, or just can’t seem to think straight, yoga experts have some simple and effective tips to boost your brain function!
Did you know, for example, that smiling benefit your brain? Yep, it’s fast, free, and easy. Not to mention, it makes you look and feel good! And if you want to go all out, take that smile a step further and laugh!
Watch what you eat 1:31
Try essential oil aromatherapy 2:25
Play Simon Says 3:03
Time yourself with any game 3:49
Get moving! 4:25
Listen deeply 5:25
Head to bed 6:10
Pick up a new skill 6:53
Take a cold shower 8:26
#mentalpower #boostyourbrain #yogatips
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Laughing lowers your cortisol levels. Since cortisol raises your stress and stress impairs your memory, laughter is a great medicine, after all!
– If you want a brain that can stay focused for hours on end, then you’ll need fuel it with a diet that’s high in fiber, rich in low-fat protein, and has plenty of omega 3 fatty acids.
– Rosemary can provide you with mental clarity and alertness, peppermint can reduce mental fatigue, and Spanish sage can improve your memory.
– A game like Simon Says boosts kids’ and adults’ brains because it involves planning, attention to detail, the use of motor functions, concentration, and coordination.
– Timing yourself while you play games will put your brain through even more of a challenge. This approach will force your brain to process things faster and pay closer attention.
– People who do yoga and Tai-chi report that practicing mindful awareness diminishes their stress levels, improves their mood, and helps with cognition.
– Stress and lower brain function are connected because stress leads to poor focus. Depending on your lifestyle, stress can be constant for you, so you’ll need to do everything you can to keep it under control.
– Sometimes all your brain needs is to power down for a few hours. People who are sleep deprived tend to get low scores on cognitive function tests.
– A really simple yet great way to train your brain is to do things with your non-dominant hand. For example, if you’re a righty, try brushing your teeth with your left hand.
– Meditation won’t just relax you, it’ll also increase the grey-matter density in your hippocampus, which is an area in your brain that’s vital for learning and memory.
– Start each morning with a cold shower, and you’ll see your productivity levels increase and your outlook on everything becoming a lot more positive and brighter!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: